LINDE MATERIAL HANDLING (PTY) LTD
Linde Material Handling – An overview
Linde was established in 1879 in Wiesbaden by Carl von Linde and has been actively operating in South Africa for some 30 years although it was registered as a Company in South Africa in 1996.
Linde offers its customers an efficient service, repair and maintenance as well as a range of individualised services. i.e. Customer specific modifications of standard equipment; full maintenance contracts; onsite technicians; annual load checks; short & long term rentals; service & maintenance during shutdowns & over weekends; training.
Linde Material Handling sells the following range of equipment:
* Pallet Jacks & Motorised Pallet Trucks
* Pallet Stackers
* Reach Trucks
* Electric Counter Balance Trucks
* Electric Tow Tractors
* Man-up & Man-down Turret Trucks
* Diesel & LP Gas Counter Balance Trucks
* Container Handler
* Side Loaders
Linde – Part of a strong heritage
* Linde Material Handling, a wholly owned subsidiary of the KION Group.
* KION, number one in the European market and leaders in technology worldwide.
* KION, most profitable company in its field.
* KION, more than 100 years of experience, ensuring that innovative solutions in logistics is guaranteed.
Linde Material Handling offers:
* Forklifts with Hydrostatic Transmissions that have less moving Parts;
* The Linde Hydrostatic Direct Drives which provides a combination of extreme sensitivity and power in their operation - thereby assuring controlled performance;
* Hydraulic motors without reduction gearboxes which in turn means the wheels are driven directly;
* Forklift speed and travel direction that are controlled by the oil flow;
* Electronic control of the Hydrostatic and Working Hydraulic System that optimises driving characteristics;
* Linde Forklifts that have sensitive operating characteristics while accelerating, decelerating and working on ramps;
* All Forklifts manufactured to the highest safety standards;
* A range of benefits e.g. Minimised fixed costs.
Hand pallet jacks