Established in 2001, with a 2000 square metre factory in Cape Town, Phoenix produces a range of refrigeration compressor racks to ISO9001:2008 standards. With a well trained team of 25 employees, we are able to focus on every aspect of rack manufacturing.
When it comes to refrigeration, the one thing that is paramount is reliability – that's where our unique abilities enable us to focus on all the important details, no matter how small. Our skilled engineering team is constantly looking at ways to improve the design of the racks as well as improve the rack’s energy efficiency.
When it comes to efficiency, we are constantly keeping up to date on global trends. A typical piece of refrigeration equipment will consume much more money in the energy that it uses than it cost to build in the first place! That's why it is important for us to carefully design a purpose built solution for each customer. We take pride in leading the way when it comes to energy efficiency – our compressor rack systems are up to 30% more efficient when comparing to traditional air-cooled simplex systems.
Contact us for a free analysis of your requirements and we will work hand in hand with your installer or service provider to provide you with the best possible solution.
Product features include:
• A high strength, low vibration laser cut frame designed for the easy access of all components.
• Steel discharge headers which eliminate discharge pipe cracks.
• All makes of compressors and controllers supplied.
• Receivers manufacturers and certified to European specifications.
• Wiring done to SANS regulations pre-tested and includes Certificates of Compliance.
• Energy efficient options available some include: Soft starters, frequency inverters and variable speed condenser management.
• Custom solutions include double stack racks, dual temperature racks, simplex racks, outdoor racks and secondary refrigeration products.
Refrigeration - independent specialist consultants
Packaged refrigeration plant unit mnfrs
Energy saving controllers / software
Control and monitoring system mnfrs