MRB / MRBACKUP
MRB END2END DATA MANAGEMENT (Mr Backup)
In today’s fast-moving business world, no businesses are immune to the threat of data loss.
Introducing MRB Managed Backup Services. A complete data protection solution for your whole business incorporating backup hardware/devices, software, monitoring, management and support to protect the entire business. We specialise in Onsite backups, secure Offsite/Cloud Backup, Cyber security & Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Since 2010, MRB has built up a comprehensive offering in managed backup services across the African and European continent. Monitoring over 7000 backup alerts per day from internationally renowned clients such as SPAR, Babcock, Otis and many more. No matter where your business is located or how small or large the scale, we help all types of businesses focus on what they do best by seamlessly managing their data backups, every day.
Our principle is to provide simplicity through automation, clear Service Level Agreements and remove the burden of procuring, updating and managing backup systems through our fully encompassing monthly managed backup service. Providing the best solution requires utilising best-in-class technology vendors combined with local partners in every region MRB operates in.
Every customer is assigned a dedicated technician from our International Service Desk which is staffed by Certified Data Backup Technicians, providing constant vigilance and rapid response to the unforeseen backup issues.
To ensure your data is protected our ISD monitors and ensures maximum backup performance tuning and notifies our customers should our Backup devices & software report hardware failures or storage volumes exceeding pre-set capacity. We accurately detect potential problems, before they occur and ensure your backup system is optimized to meet your business Recovery Time Objective.
Outright CAPEX or Hire OPEX – Your choice!
Our unique approach enables businesses to reduce operational expenditure and remove the burden of CAPEX when changing or upgrading backup solutions and it offers freedom from inhibiting licensing from Vendors. We offer a monthly OPEX option, to hire our onsite Backup devices and/or backup licenses, supported by our Managed Backup Services, including OFFSITE/Cloud storage at highly competitive rates.
Solutions from MRB include:
· DataSafe LAN & DataSafe SSD devices - Robust, tamperproof onsite backup devices designed for industrial and office environments to keep your data safe and provide a local restore of your data with redundancy built in as standard.
· Synology Rack devices for enterprise data requirements.
· Backup as a Service – Provides complete management of your data backup to include all hardware, software, storage, monitoring and technical support.
· Cloud Backup Storage – Utilising Tier 3 & 4 datacenters your data is stored and replicated in our secure encrypted Cloud Backup storage facilities, either locally or internationally (compliancy dependent).
· Disaster Recovery as a Service - Business Continuity is now affordable to all types and sizes of businesses. MRB takes on the complexity and cost associated with design, testing and implementing your business continuity solution, at seriously competitive rates.
· Cyber Security software/Ransomware protection software – we offer AVIRA, Kaspersky Anti-Virus & Bitdefender software licenses.
· Data Backup Services
· Stock Replenishment Management
· POS software houses
· Enterprise resource planning software
· Transactional Analysis Software
· Microsoft Office 365 Backup
· G Suite email, Google Drive, Google Apps Backup
· Azure VM and Storage Backup
· AWS VM and Storage Backup
· Microsoft Windows Server Backup
· Linux Server Backup
· Hyper-V & VMware Backup
· Windows PC Backup
· Mac Backup
· Android Mobile & Tablet Backup
· IOS Mobile & iPad Backup
Hammets Crossing Office Park, Block 816/5, Ground Floor, 2 Selbourne Road, Fourways, 2192
Data Backup Services
Stock Replenishment Management
POS software houses
Enterprise resource planning software
Transactional Analysis Software